RF Antenna Services
We focus on providing high-performance, custom designs optimized for end-users specific applications. All design work is performed with the goal of repeatable, cost-effective manufacturing.
Our custom antenna and passive RF component design work includes the following:
- Integrating the custom RF components into the radio's PCB or as a standalone device
- Single and multi-board solutions with multiple antennas: created on the same PCB/Kim enclosure
- High-performance, cost-effective arrays for challenging RF link budgets
- Material evaluation for DK and DF performance using custom RF test fixtures
Resources and Equipment
- Prototype fabrication and evaluation
- Network Analyzers up to 6 GHz.
- 8ft x 8ft x 12ft RF shield room with 18-inch cones on all sides.
- PIM (Passive Intermodulation) analyzers at 850 MHz and 1900 MHz
- 6 GHz VNA (Vector Network Analyzer)
- Various waveguide, microstrip, and stripline test fixtures for DK and DF material evaluation
- Two High-End Workstations. Best 2 Intel Xeon Gold 6140 Processors (36 cores total), 768GB of RAM, Dell Ultra Speed Solid State Drives,4.5TB of storage.
Prior Antenna Work Examples
- 2x ANSYS HFSS Electronics Licenses, Optimetrics, and HPC packs
- LTE handset and modem antennas
- BLE (Bluetooth low energy) antennas
- Television white space antennas
- 30 GHz steerable lens antenna
- High gain co-secant squared directional antenna
- 165 dBc directional antennas in air-duct
- Broadband GPS design for military applications
- IoT antennas (mostly vehicular)
- Repeater antennas (marine application)
- Quasi Omni (canister) cellular antennas