Schematic Design Review
The following is a sample list of schematic design reviews. We can tailor these services to the needs of the individual client. Upon completion, a detailed review report will be provided.
- Download all datasheets and review the design for
- Package type/footprint call-out
- Supply voltages and power requirements
- Signal levels and current ratings
- Required external components (decoupling, pull-ups, etc.)
- Thermal requirements
- Input/output mismatches
- Impedance control
- Differential Pairs
- XSignals for length/timing analysis
- Call-out of layout requirements (arc traces, matched length, shielding, etc.)
- Resistor power ratings, thermal range, etc.
- Capacitor voltage ratings, dielectric types, etc.
- Inductor saturation levels, current capacity, frequency, etc.
- Connector pin-outs match between mating parts
- Off-board signal protection
Let's get started